1.2

I had a bad experience with the famous hair in Jamestown New York.I wanted to change my hair to have more blonde highlights lowlights everything to finally go back to the way I was before I had the baby.

Well she quoted me a price because the length of my hair and not only did it take 6 hours for me to even get in the chair but it was nothing that I wanted I show her picture and she said that she could do it and I pretty much have no blonde in my hair like maybe a drink or two here and there then I ended up paying $89 to get my hair done I didn't want to pay it because I didn't get what I wanted but they said if I didn't there have to call the police so I did just get out of there but I will never go back to that place again.But I want something to be done because not only do I have to go back to the salon that I went to before but I have to pay more to get it fixed then what I would have done in the first place and I would like to have my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Famous Hair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Famous Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Famous Hair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Famous Hair?

Comments