Review about Famous Hair Coloring from Altoona, Pennsylvania

I had a bad experience with the famous hair in Jamestown New York.I wanted to change my hair to have more blonde highlights lowlights everything to finally go back to the way I was before I had the baby.

Well she quoted me a price because the length of my hair and not only did it take 6 hours for me to even get in the chair but it was nothing that I wanted I show her picture and she said that she could do it and I pretty much have no blonde in my hair like maybe a drink or two here and there then I ended up paying $89 to get my hair done I didn't want to pay it because I didn't get what I wanted but they said if I didn't there have to call the police so I did just get out of there but I will never go back to that place again.But I want something to be done because not only do I have to go back to the salon that I went to before but I have to pay more to get it fixed then what I would have done in the first place and I would like to have my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Famous Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #800626

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Famous Hair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Famous Hair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Famous Hair.
Filing a new complaint about